There are two ways of arriving at a ripe old age; ready to take on the world, or fade away and become invisible. Since I’ve reached such an age only a few days ago. I thought that I would share what I have learned.
- Eat only when your hungry and always in smaller portions.
- A full 8 hrs. sleep is at the top of the list for mental sharpness.
- Meditation will not only reveal your own wisdom, but has been shown in studies to lengthen ones life.
- Stop talking, respond less, and listen more.
- Review the supplements your taking and read up on magnesium.
- If you’ve had life long depression, and have not taken care of it, then this period of your life will be hellish.
- Exercise, move your body, and no, sorry, gardening, and housework are not counted as exercise.
- Pride takes on a better meaning and is more…
View original post 209 more words